Self care is not selfish!
Changing takes work and has impacts. This affects our well-being and physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual health. It takes practice and building positive habits to improve your self care and overall well being.
Self-care is never a selfish act – it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer others. Anytime we can listen to true self and give the care it requires, we do it not only for ourselves, but for the many others whose lives we touch."
~ Parker J. Palmer
This workshop includes:
- Personal Assessment - Evaluate your coping strategies and identify areas for improvement
- Tips – Learn practical ideas for personalised self-care
- Commitment to Self – Find inspiration to make personal changes to your self-care practices
- Compassion and Care – Discover the conditions of compassion and courage in addressing self-care matters
- Personalisation – Craft and develop a personalized self-care plan that works out for you
- Social Support – Learn how to build social support in your network and discover why it matters