Emotional intelligence is key
Self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills. Embracing the nuances of human emotion in the workplace can have pragmatic benefits, such as better collaboration among employees, a reduction in conflict, and a happier workplace.
Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict.
Emotional Intelligence is the foundation skill for influencing and managing or leading others and ourselves, and it can be learnt and improved through self-awareness, motivation, and application of practical skills covered in this workshop.
This workshop includes:
- Signs - Learn about your level of emotional intelligence and its importance
- Qualities - Understand the characteristics of emotionally intelligent people
- Role – Recognize and look at the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace and why it matter
- Program – Discover strategies how to improve your emotional intelligence
- Management – Learn how to manage emotions of self and your team through challenges and change